Terms & conditions
- The promoter is: ASUSTEK COMPUTER INC. (“ASUS”)
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over. Employees of ASUS
and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the
are not eligible to enter.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and
- The closing date for stage 1 entrants is 17 August 2022. After this date, no further entries to the
competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without
notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or
anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s
control.Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Winners will stand a chance of winning a year’s partnership deal with ASUS ROG including a mix of
financial and partnership support throught the full year. No cash or other alternatives will be
- The prizes will vary based on entrants’ audience size. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to
availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without
- The winners of Stage 1 will be chosen by four appointed ASUS ROG judges, afterwhich a public voting
and the four appointed ASUS ROG judges will determine subsequent shortlists and winners. The four
ASUS ROG judges will have final say and make the final decision on the winners.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook w/c 03 October. If the winner cannot
contacted or do not claim the prizes within 14 days of notification, ASUS ROG reserve the right to
the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image (if applicable) in any publicity material, as well
entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance
current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook,
Twitter, or any
other Social Network.
- ASUS shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and
such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.